Back to Disorder Library
Arsenic is a very poisonous metal found at varying degrees in a number of sources from fish to drinking water. Toxic levels of arsenic can lead to death and long-term exposure to arsenic has been linked to cancer.
- Make sure you are taking supplements for overall good health. If you are not taking these basic supplements, we recommend Enfuz from Vitabase. When you take a small packet of pills each day, you get all the basic nutrition you need. Each packet contains a multi-vitamin, CoQ10 (for heart health), Omega 3, Vitamin D-3, a probiotic, and a powerful set of antioxidants to help your body fight off disease.
- Toxic metals can be expelled from the body through Chelation Therapy.
- Diet should have plenty of fiber.
- Have a hair analysis performed.
- Intake garlic to rid the body of arsenic.
Helpful nutrients for this condition.
Detoxifies the body.
Superoxide dismutase (SOD)
Powerful detoxifying agent. Buffered form is recommended.
Helpful herbs and supplements for this condition.
No Herbs Listed.