Back to Disorder Library
Bags Under the Eyes
Bags under the eyes can indicate allergies, lack of sleep, or too much salt in the diet. Smoking and exposure to smoke can contribute to the problems.
No Considerations Listed.
- Make sure you are taking supplements for overall good health. If you are not taking these basic supplements, we recommend Enfuz from Vitabase. When you take a small packet of pills each day, you get all the basic nutrition you need. Each packet contains a multi-vitamin, CoQ10 (for heart health), Omega 3, Vitamin D-3, a probiotic, and a powerful set of antioxidants to help your body fight off disease.
- Avoid smoke and smoking.
- Do not drink anything right before bed.
- Make sure you get enough sleep.
- Stay away from salt and monosodium glutamate (MSG).
- Twice daily, apply an ice cold compress to your eyes. Lukewarm wet teabags and cold cucumber slices are also helpful.
Helpful nutrients for this condition.
No Nutrients Listed.
Helpful herbs and supplements for this condition.
No Herbs Listed.