Back to Disorder Library
Erectile dysfunction, also known as impotence, is the inability to develop or maintain an erection of the penis for satisfactory sexual intercourse regardless of the capability of ejaculation. There are various underlying causes, many of which are medically reversible.
- Make sure you are taking supplements for overall good health. If you are not taking these basic supplements, we recommend Enfuz from Vitabase. When you take a small packet of pills each day, you get all the basic nutrition you need. Each packet contains a multi-vitamin, CoQ10 (for heart health), Omega 3, Vitamin D-3, a probiotic, and a powerful set of antioxidants to help your body fight off disease.
- Clogged vessel can be related to impotence also arteriosclerosis can keep blood from the penis and to the nerves.
- Do not drink alcohol it's keep the body from producing testosterone.
- Marijuana and cocaine may conclude in impotence.
- Surgical implant for the penis is available.
- There are many types of treatments that can help impotence.
- There are prescription drugs on the market for impotence.
- Vacuum pumps are also available.
- Be sure your daily diet includes royal jelly, pumpkin seeds and bee pollen.
- Do not eat sugar, junk or fried foods, animal fats and drinking alcohol.
- Don't Smoke.
- May need to consult a specialist to discover the cause.
- Other causes may be psychological, current drugs that you are taking and age.
- Reduce Stress.
- Take a hair analysis for mental toxication.
Helpful nutrients for this condition.
Enhances prostate gland function. Good for growth of reproductive glands. Zinc gluconate lozenges or OptiZinc are recommended forms.
Improves levels of oxygen in the blood. Good for tissues and dilation of blood vessels which makes erections possible. Sublingual form is recommended.
Provides vitamin E. Enhances production of hormones.
Helpful herbs and supplements for this condition.
Ashwagandha and Schizandra
These are Ayurvedic herbs, That are thought to ensure potency and fertility.
It is believed that this herb increases blood flow to the genital area and increases desire.
It is said to stimulate production of testosterone, which is thought to be helpful in restoring sexual interest and erectile function.
Contains dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), which is a natural steroid, which is believed to enhance lovemaking.
Take twice the recommended amount on the label for two weeks, then stop for two weeks. Repeat this cycle, taking the recommended amount on the label
Is mainly used as an aphrodisiac to increase libido in both men and women. It is believed that Yohimbe Bark increases blood flow to the penis and stimulates the pelvic nerve ganglia. Also believed to enhance the quality and staying power of erections.
If you have high blood pressure do not take Yohimbe Bark.
Dong quai, Gotu Kola, Hydrangea Root, Pygeum, Saw Palmetto, and/or Ginseng
These six herbs all have beneficial properties that may help with this problem.