Back to Disorder Library
Measles is a disorder caused by exposure to a virus. The eyes, skin, and respiratory tract may all suffer during a bout of measles. Most cases of measles will end in about ten days.
- Make sure you are taking supplements for overall good health. If you are not taking these basic supplements, we recommend Enfuz from Vitabase. When you take a small packet of pills each day, you get all the basic nutrition you need. Each packet contains a multi-vitamin, CoQ10 (for heart health), Omega 3, Vitamin D-3, a probiotic, and a powerful set of antioxidants to help your body fight off disease.
- Recommended by doctors the measles vaccination.
- Take no longer than 2 weeks a high dosage of Vitamin A to keep the severity down.
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- Keep light low do not read or watch the TV
- Need to rest.
- Omit Processed foods
- See a doctor if you think you may have the measles.
- To keep from itching add 1/2 cup of baking soda in to your bath and relax until the itching reduces.
- Wait until 7 - 10 days after the rash has disappeared before children can return to school.
Helpful nutrients for this condition.
No Nutrients Listed.
Helpful herbs and supplements for this condition.
Catnip tea or Garlic enemas
1/2 Teaspoon every 4 hours
Lobelia is not recommended for an ongoing basis.
Boosts the immune system and slows the virus down from reproducing.